Penshaw Monument (officially The Earl of Durham`s Monument) is a folly built in 1844 on Penshaw Hill between Washington and Houghton-le-Spring in Tyne and Wear. It is dedicated to John George Lambton first Earl of Durham and the first Governor of the Province of Canada. It was acquired by the National Trust as a gift from the 5th Earl of Durham in 1939. (From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia.) Each Print is 18.5-11.5 Inches Perfect size ready for Framing £9.99 Plus Postage & Packing.