The `High Light` lighthouse is one of Blyth`s oldest structures. It stands to the rear of Bath Terrace and is 18.74 metres (61.5 ft) tall. Built in three stages the first section was constructed in 1788 to a height of 10.66 metres (35 ft). A further 4.26 metres (14 ft) was added in 1888 and the final3.82 metres (12.5 ft) was added in 1900. It was deactivated in 1985 and listed Grade II on 15 July 1987. (From Wikipedia the free encyclopedia.) Each Print is 16-12 Inches Perfect size ready for Framing £9.99 Plus Postage & Packing.